I have lived in Yarling Court since 2003 and specialize in this neighborhood. Yarling Court is a lake front property located in Falls Church. This community is heavily desired. A couple of the reasons are listed below. If you would like to know how you could become a part of this community give me a call (703) 786-5776 or email me any time email@example.com.
~Reasons to love living in the Lakeford community and Yarling Court~
- PEOPLE: The Lakeford Community is made up of three townhouse communities and two condo associations with 600 total households of people who take pride in their community and all it offers. For dog lovers/owners, the pet people are marvelous.
- LAKE: The blue heron and other birds, the turtles, and other wild creatures who inhabit the area and the changing of the seasons, each more beautiful than the last.
- AMENITIES: The walking path around the lake; the Lakeford Association’s tennis court, swimming pool and tot lots.
- LOCATION: Inside the Beltway, less than 1 mile to Dunn Loring metro rail on the Orange Line. Ease of commuting in any direction: Less than ½ mile to Route 66, Route 50/Arlington Boulevard, and Lee Highway. Close to Tyson’s Corners, Fairfax City, and to downtown DC. Close to both Dulles and Ronald Reagan National Airports Close to Safeway, Giant, 24-hour CVS, Rite Aid, and Eckerds drug stores, Close to Merrifield Regional Post Office and Merrifield Home Depot, Office Depot, and Staples in Falls Church. Near Fairfax Hospital, and numerous doctors buildings and clinics
- FOOD: Lots of wonderful restaurants including the critically acclaimed Restaurant 2941, plus Sweetwater Tavern, Chevy’s Fresh Mex, Pizzeria Uno, Panda drive-through Chinese restaurant, two Wendy’s, McDonalds, Silver Diner, KFC, Boston Market, Grevey’s, Einstein’s Bagels, and many more American and ethnic restaurants in downtown Falls Church.
- FUN: There is a large movie theater nearby, and Jefferson District Park has additional tennis courts, plus golfing and miniature golf, and Providence Recreation Center is offers something for everyone
- Association has recently replaced roof, siding, and repaired wood decks.
- Low condo and community fees
THE LAKE, THE LAKE, THE LAKE
Near by communities:
New Providence village